Jadran Group operates several hotel properties outside the group’s own portfolio. Jadran provides catering and tourism services at hotels and resorts of different categories with over 2,500 beds in 1,250 rooms and 700 lodgings in camping facilities.
Jadran Group History
Jadran was formed in 1964 as a hospitality and tourism company, following the integration of four hotel companies: Crikvenica, Esplanade, Therapia and Villa Danica. Later the International, Mediteran, Esplanade Annex and Rivijera in Dramalj properties were built which was followed by the acquisition of properties in Selce (Varaždin, Jadranka, Esperanto, Slaven, Kamp Selce), and the development of the new Ad Turres complex in Crikvenica, including the Omorika hotel, while the Dramalj area saw the opening of the new Kačjak tourist resort. In 1988 the Pauline monastery was restored and repurposed to become one of the gems of the Crikvenica hotel offer – Hotel Kaštel.
In 1993 Jadran became a public liability company. In 2018 the majority share was acquired by two Croatian mandatory pension funds - PBZ Croatia osiguranje and Erste plavi.
- Company: Jadran d.d.
- Registrated head office: Bana Jelačića 16, 51260 Crikvenica
- Court of registration: Trgovački sud u Rijeci, MBS: 040000817
- T: + 385 51 241 222
- F: + 385 51 241 632
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal identification No. (OIB): 56994999963
- PRIVREDNA BANKA ZAGREB - IBAN: HR43 2340009 111 0722690, SWIFT: PBZGHR2X
- ZAGREBAČKA BANKA d.d.- IBAN: HR39 2360 0001 1021 5014 0, SWIFT: ZABAHR2X
- ERSTE & STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK d.d.- IBAN: HR39 2402 0061 1006 2049 6, SWIFT: ESBCHR22
- Number of shares issued: 27.971.463
- Without nominal amount
- Listed securities JDRN-R-B
- 482.507.730,00 HRK
- Ivan Safundžić, member of the Management Board
- Miroslav Pelko, member of the Management Board
- Goran Hanžek, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Karlo Došen, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Mirko Herceg, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Sandra Janković, Member of the Supervisory Board
- Adrian Čajić, Member of the Supervisory Board
Personal Data Protection
In keeping with Article 18.a of the Personal Data Protection Act (official gazette of Croatia "Narodne novine", no. 103/03, 118/06, 41/08, 130/11, 106/12) Jadran d.d. has to appoint a Data Protection Officer whose responsibilities include ensuring that personal data are processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other personal data processing regulations.